Who we can hear complaints about?
AviationADR can accept complaints about any commercial flight operated by any airline to or from a UK airport.
- Denied boarding, delayed or cancelled flights
- Damaged, lost or delayed luggage
- Destruction, damage or loss of items worn or carried by a passenger
- Problems faced by disabled passengers or passengers with reduced mobility
- Issues of unfair trading
1) Before lodging a complaint with AviationADR you must first have complained direct to the airline and given them up to eight weeks to respond.
2) Complaints to AviationADR can be submitted without the need for any independent advice or third party representation.
Before making an airline complaint
Please note: To be eligible to make a complaint against an airline, you must have already complained to the airline directly in writing and either received a final written response (sometimes referred to as a ‘deadlock letter’) or given the airline eight (8) weeks to respond to your dispute. AviationADR can only deal with unresolved complaints.