Wizz Air has launched new cheap flights from the UK to Europe with fares from £17.99 each way
Wizz Air is making it that little bit easier for travellers on a budget to find cheap flights as it launches new routes from the UK – and fares start from as little as £17.99 each way.
The airline is offering six new services from the UK, departing from London Luton, Doncaster Sheffield and Liverpool John Lennon airports.
There are some pretty tempting destinations on offer too including Lisbon and Bucharest for those planning a European city break.
The new services marks a milestone for the brand, after its Wizz Air UK branch has been granted a UK route licence – so these routes will be the first flights from Wizz Air UK’s London Luton base under the W9 IATA code.
The six new services are already available to book on the Wizz Air website – you can check out the full list of the new offerings below including their launch date, starting prices and how frequently they will operate.
- London Luton to Lisbon from 28th October with fares from £17.99 each way (daily route)
- London Luton to Eilat from 28th October with fares from £17.99 each way (Sundays and Wednesdays)
- Doncaster Sheffield to Budapest from 29th October with fares from £22.99 each way (Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays)
- Liverpool John Lennon to Cluj-Napoca from 29th October with fares from £20.99 each way (Mondays and Fridays)
- Liverpool John Lennon to Iași from 29th October with fares from £20.99 each way (Mondays and Fridays)
- Liverpool John Lennon to Bucharest from 30th October with fares £20.99 each way (Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays)
It’s worth noting that the fares won’t include extras such as priority boarding or extra hand luggage – you’ll need to fork out extra under Wizz Air’s cabin bag policywhich is similar to that of Ryanair’s rules.
The new routes will bring the airline’s UK total to 19 services in 2018, alongside the launch of Wizz Air UK.
The company aims to have its subsidiary operating five new Airbus A320 and four A321 aircraft from its London Luton base by the end of 2018.
Owain Jones, Managing Director, Wizz Air UK said: “Once again, Wizz Air brings more opportunities for our UK customers to travel at the lowest fares possible to some of the most exciting destinations across Europe and beyond, this time on our new routes from London Luton to Lisbon and Eilat, Doncaster-Sheffield to Budapest and Liverpool John Lennon to Bucharest, Cluj and Iași.
“The new routes increase the many options to travel on one of Europe’s youngest and most efficient aircraft fleets to both vibrant international cities and genuinely undiscovered gems and we look forward to welcoming customers onboard to experience Wizz Air’s great service.”
News Source: The Mirror