Complain about an Emirates flight from the UK
If you have an airline complaint with Emirates regarding a flight delay, cancellation or lost or damaged luggage, AviationADR can help resolve your dispute.
Approved by the CAA, AviationADR specialises in settling disputes between passengers and airlines. Our decisions are binding on our members, and our service is FREE for consumers.
Emirates complaints we can deal with:
From January 2019, AviationADR can deal with the following Emirates airline complaints:
- Passenger complaints where the flight departed a UK airport
- Denied boarding, delayed or cancelled flights
- Damaged, lost or delayed luggage
- Destruction, damage or loss of items worn or carried by a passenger
- Problems faced by disabled passengers or passengers with reduced mobility
- Issues of unfair trading
Before filing your Emirates complaint with AviationADR
Please note: To file your airline complaint with us you must have complained to Emirates directly in writing and allowed them up to 8 weeks to resolve your dispute. AviationADR can only deal with unresolved complaints. (See more on complaints we can deal with here).