Click here to see our members.
The airline sector covers complaints against any major airlines, budget airlines or international airlines where the flight in question arrived or departed (or was due to arrive/depart) from a UK airport.
Please note that to be eligible to make a complaint against an airline, you must have already complained to the airport or airline directly in writing and either received a final written response (sometimes referred to as a ‘deadlock letter’) or given the airline eight (8) weeks to respond to your dispute. AviationADR can only deal with unresolved complaints.
Make sure you have read all of the information on the right side so that you fully understand the complaints process and how we work. You can then click on ‘submit complaint’ below and complete our online complaint form. Alternatively you can request a paper form to be sent to you via the post. When completing the form please give us as much information as possible.
To view our complaints procedure, please click here
There are three ways to bring your complaint to AviationADR;
1. By post – if you do not have access to the Internet you can telephone 0203 540 8063 and ask one of our team members to post a complaint form to you. Send your completed form to AviationADR, 12-14 Walker Avenue, Stratford Office Village, Wolverton Mill, Milton Keynes, MK12 5TW.
2. Online – if you have access to the Internet you can file your complaint via our online portal. To access this, simply go to the homepage of the website and click on ‘File your complaint’. As soon as you have filed your complaint you will be taken to your own personal portal page. This page provides you with live information about your claim so that you can check the progress at any time of day.
3. By Telephone – by contacting our Aviation initial complaints team on 0203 540 8063.
Consumers are not bound by our recommendations or decision unless you agree to be bound. If you do not agree to be bound and you are unhappy with the outcome, you can still take your complaint elsewhere (such as to court).
Make a complaint about airline
Types of airline complaints AviationADR can deal with:
AviationADR deals with various customer/passenger disputes ranging from cancelled flight compensation to denied boarding. If you have a dispute with an airline which is listed below, then you can submit a complaint with us now.
- Cancelled flight compensation
- Delayed flight compensation
- Cancelled flight refunds
- Delayed flight refunds
- Denied boarding disputes
- Damaged, lost or delayed luggage disputes
- Problems faced by disabled passengers or passengers with reduced mobility
- Issues of unfair trading
Dispute Resolution members:
Air Astana | Air Canada | Air Canada Rouge | Air China | Air France | Air Mauritius | Asiana Airlines
CityJet | Delta | EgyptAir | Emirates | Flybe | Garuda Indonesia | KLM | Norwegian | Oman Air | Royal Brunei |
Small Planet Airlines | South African Airways | TAP Portugal | Turkish Airlines | Virgin Atlantic | Wizz Air
AviationADR is a CAA-approved ADR provider