Everything you need to know about AviationADR
Frequently Asked Questions – AviationADR
- What is AviationADR?
- Who is a member of AviationADR?
- Which airlines are members of an ADR scheme?
- What complaints can AviationADR can help with?
- What powers do AviationADR have?
- What is the AviationADR complaints process?
- What if I’m unhappy with the outcome of my airline complaint?
- What supporting evidence does AviationADR need from you?
- What are the AviationADR scheme rules?
- How to make an airline complaint using a paper form?
- How to make an airline complaint online?
- What are the flight delay compensation amounts?
- What are the flight cancellation compensation amounts?
- What are the Civil Aviation (Denied Boarding, Compensation and Assistance and Access to Air Travel for Disabled Persons and Persons with Reduced Mobility) (Amendment) Regulations 2016?
To keep up-to-date with the latest news and information from AviationADR, please connect with us via our social media channels: